On Saturday I attended a baby shower for my good friend Cori. She is due on December 23rd!! This picture is of me and some of my work girlfriends. From Left to Right: Me, Sara Taylor (my partner at work....we share a last name and they call us the Taylor Twins), Julie (A doctor I call on, and a very good friend), Cori (The Mama...also a physician assistant that I call on), and Stephanie (another coworker).
Sunday, November 9, 2008
A Baby Shower for my Friend Cori
On Saturday I attended a baby shower for my good friend Cori. She is due on December 23rd!! This picture is of me and some of my work girlfriends. From Left to Right: Me, Sara Taylor (my partner at work....we share a last name and they call us the Taylor Twins), Julie (A doctor I call on, and a very good friend), Cori (The Mama...also a physician assistant that I call on), and Stephanie (another coworker).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment